Mr. Malcolm Smith
Geography MA (Hons), Aberdeen University, Scotland, 1993
- Research interests: Mars anomaly research. General solar system planetary exploration.
- Member, UK Students for the Exploration & Development of Space.
- Fellow, British Interplanetary Society.
- Organized conference on Archeology in Space, British Interplanetary Society, London, May 2006
I have also had several
in UKSEDS magazine and local press coverage here in the UK. Position
2004 British Interplanetary Society,
"Planetary SETI craves scientific credibility" January 2004 issue of the magazine Vol. 46 No.1 p.35.
2000 Astronomy Now
letter, Your Views, December issue, p.16
- 1999 "Return to
Mars", a novel
by Ben Bova "Facing Mars Rationally", article abstract quoted.
- 1998 Spaceflight
Mars Rationally"; February issue, Vol. 40, No.2, p.45.
- 1998 Astronomy Now
letter, Your Views, August issue, p.10.
- 1996 Amateur Astronomy & Earth Sciences magazine "The Face on Mars", March issue, p.38-41.
- 1995 BNSC Space News:
of 1995, Spring issue, "Mars report", p.17.
- 1995 Project Space
by The Mars Project UK", Appendix p.169-171. ESA/ISU
- 1995 Astronomy Now
letter, Your Views, December issue, p.10.
"Since learning of the
anomalies in 1988, I have tried to educate the UK public via magazine
letters and talks, presenting the latest facts and findings from SPSR
and the potential impact should artificiality be verified. Additionally
I have tried to interest the UK space science / educational community,
so far with varying levels of success."